You now have a fresh tattoo, and you want to take good care of it! It is very important that you follow these guidelines or else a really beautiful tattoo can turn into a disaster!
- Keep the cover on for two to three hours.
- Wash your hands throughly with hot water. Then wash the tattooed area using a mild soap and hot water.
- Pat it dry using a clean towel or kitchen roll.
- We recommend a nappy rash cream called Bepanthen or alternatively we sell a range of aftercare products in the studio.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream.
- Repeat the cleaning and application of ointment every 4-6 hours or as necessary to stop the tattoo becoming dry.
- Avoid direct sun, baths and swimming until fully healed
- Do not pick or scratch!
- Any issues with healing should be checked at the studio as quickly as possible